At Digital Abacus, we live to push the cutting edge. With world-class fluency in over 70 programming languages and experience developing for most modern operating systems, we bring exceptional depth, breadth, and insight to bear on every project that we undertake. Below is a short list of our software development expertise:
- Platforms: Web, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OS X, Linux, UN*X
- Databases: Mirosoft SQL Server 7, Oracle, MySQL, Pervasive
- Architecture Design: OOAD, OODBMS, Abstraction-Based
- Software Development Methodologies: OOP, Agile, XP
- Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Ajax, .NET
- IDEs: Eclipse, WebSphere, Dreamweaver
- Test Design: Black Box (Boundary Value, Pair-wise, Decision Trees), White Box (JUnit, CFlow)
- Language Development: bison, Parse::RecDescent, custom
- Applications: Photoshop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office Suite
We have designed and developed hundreds of complex, database-driven websites as well as stand-alone applications and process- and system administration- automation scripts.
To date, Digital Abacus has training nearly 5,000 software developers and engineers throughout the United States as well as in
India, China, England, and Canada. We have taught over fifty different courses in the following:
- System Administration Courses: UNIX, Linux, Windows
- Application Courses: Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Access
- Web Design Courses: E-Commerce Development, Web 2.0, Database-Driven Intranet Development
Our instructors consistently receive the highest student evaluations -- we go well beyond "canned" lectures to deliver dynamic, interactive, and eminently useful learning experiences.
Custom Courseware Development
Digital Abacus has also created numerous custom courses for clients including Cisco Systems, Telcordia, IBM, LockheedMartin, and many others.
We offer a wide range of technology consulting services, including the following:
- Strategic Technology Assessment and Planning
- Technology Vetting
- IP Valuation Anaysis
- Software and Infrastructure Architecture
- Business Process Automation
- Market Research and Product Metric Analysis
Digital Abacus has a keen interest in research and development, particularly in projects that push the envelope in terms of the conception of what's possible.
Current in-house R&D projects under way include the following:
- Dynamic Cognitive Map Framework Development
- Streaming Presentation-on-Demand System
- Model-Based Automatic Code Generation
- Web-based Simulated Exam Systems
We are often called upon to conduct research for our clients. Such projects typically involve feasibility studies or developing proof-of-concept prototypes.
Founded in 2002, Digital Abacus has served clients ranging from sole proprietorships to dozens in the Fortune 100. Our level of expertise and our commitment to excellence, coupled with an extraordinary work ethics, makes us unique.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, we provide development, consulting, and training services to companies throughout the United States and overseas.
- Arkansas BlueCross
- Discover Financial Services
- The Home Depot
- JP MorganChase
- Republic Bank
- SunGard Asset Management
- Arkansas State Department of Information Technology
- Louisiana State
- Government of The Philippines
- Government of Nicaragua
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Winrock International